Thursday, March 20, 2008



I finally got my first real TV commercial. Hope you like it!

Okay, it's not real, but hopefully, it made Annette laugh. She is in Ontario, Canada, singing in the Wayne Newton Show. Just to update you, Annette is on the road this week for three dates- two in Canada, and one in upstate New York. It's the longest road trip she'll have to take, and the big deal is that she'll miss Easter at church. I always have her sing, and she will definitely be missed by many at the church. She will be back on Sunday afternoon, so our family can spend time together then. She is rehearsing a duet with Wayne, the Everly Brothers song "Let it Be Me", and looking forward to singing it. Although she's a little homesick, she is having a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the many things that I love about my husband is his cornball sense of humor....he can always make me laugh....I love you

Your Best Audience,
Annette