Sunday, January 13, 2008


This weekend Green Valley was blessed by the ministry of music guests Michelangelo Caggiano and John Weist. Michelangelo has been a good friend since our days as members of North Phoenix Baptist Church. I loved to hear his Christian Rock band, Michelangelo and the Difference. He and John were really great, and besides the songs (he did one of my favorite MaTD tunes, "Tell Me Something About You" from his Under Rower CD), many of us were blown away by John's use of a percussion instrument called a Cajon. It's a box he sits on, and which he alternately slaps and pounds in rhythm. It was pretty cool. Here's a photo of Connor with our friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm sorry to say that we don't know each other, but I had a question for you. I am a friend of Michelangelo's from years and years ago, and I've been trying to reach him!!! I hate to impose, but I'd really like to get in touch with him again.

My name is Steve Marshall, and he can reach me on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/steveftw_com or email at blackviper@cox.net. I know his daughter wanted to get into the video game industry years ago, and I finally broke in in a big way!!!

Thanks for the help, if you can offer it!!! :-)

-Steve