Tuesday, July 10, 2007



My Family is leaving me today! Two weeks. It is going to be rough, I can tell ya that. Chloe and I are really getting close- she is my little baby girl, and she has daddy's number. I can't wait to see her when I walk in the door each day, and she plays me like a fiddle. I don't know who's going to help me get the mail now! Connor and I are as tight as a dad and son can be, and Caleb is my sunshine. He gives me that smile you see in the photo every time I see him. He is a doll.
Our whole family has been ill the past few days, and I even had to miss last weekend at church, but everybody seems to be on the mend as of now. The kids and Annette fly out today- Annette's sister Alyson is flying in to help Annette take the kids back to Texas. I'm gonna miss them... ;(



No comments: