Saturday, July 28, 2007



I joined the family in Fort Worth late last Tuesday night. If you have to be away from your family for any amount of time at all, it's great to have a son like Connor. He met me at the airport, hugged me, and has this way of speaking some really great things like only he can. Needless to say, I felt like a VIP with the greeting he and Annette gave me.
I took Connor, Annette, and his cousin Victoria to see the Rangers play the Mariners. It was Connor's first big league game, and it was very exciting for daddy, but I can't say the same for the boy. He's still only four. When he gets bigger, I'll spring for the good seats, but for now, we sat in the bleachers, ate hot dogs and popcorn, and had a good time together. The closeup photo of Connor was taken at the first pitch of the game, with Seattle's Ichiro Suzuki in the background, playing Center Field.

No comments: