Thursday, August 28, 2008


I always take my camera when Connor and I go to baseball games. For one, Annette bought me a really great Nikon for my birthday, and you never know who you'll see in Vegas. I saw UNLV's Head basketball coach Lon Kruger on the field, and when I asked him for a photo with Connor, he invited us down on the field. We love UNLV Basketball, and Coach Kruger. It's a great photo...



Annette and I went to a John McCain rally led by Mitt Romney last Wednesday, mainly because I was e-mailed and told John McCain would be there. I am a McCain fan- I supported him when I lived in Arizona; we went to the same church for a couple of years (I was on staff at North Phoenix Baptist Church producing TV when he first started attending there); and I really support his leadership in international affairs. In my local caucus, I was the only delegate to the county convention who supported McCain (20 delegates for Romney). Anyhoo- we went, and McCain was not there (big disappointment), but we heard from Mitt Romney, and afterwards, I reverted to my journalism days, and took my camera to get some photos. I love figuring out how to get around- it's so easy for me to get the angle, snake around, and get in position for good photos. I still think I'm part of the press. Anyway, here's some Mitt Romney photos.
PS- I think the choice of Sarah Palin is really great- she has so much upside, and I think McCain- Palin will take the day in November...


No comments: