Sunday, August 17, 2008

Connor starts Kindergarten at Lake Mead Christian Academy on Monday, and he is so excited. He is required by the school to have a King James Bible, so we went and got him his own last week. Connor is so thrilled to have his own Bible- he wants to read it, study it, and show it off all the time. It is one of the most precious things I have ever been a part of as a dad. He loves the things of God, and it is my prayer that God will reveal himself to Connor in His time.














My baby girl Chloe loves Jojo's Circus. Here she is beautiful and ready to go to sleep with her doll clown friend Jojo.













Annette and Caleb at church recently.

2 comments:

Living Life Happy said...

I cannot believe how much Connor, Chloe and Caleb have grown since the last time I look at your blog. My parents say hi!

www.melodyanddoug.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i had a bible like that when i was little. My goodness your kids are getting big....oh, and i thought connor was in college by now :) he is one bright child!