Friday, April 18, 2008

More photos from my mom's 80th birthday party in Yuma, Arizona, earlier this month...
This is the whole gang, less three older nephews. We had about 125 at the party.

Dessert was served in cupcake portions....

Dixie & Jerry Power. I've known them my whole life, and they were a big part of my growing up in the church, where they would teach bible study, serve as youth group directors, and Jerry must have drove me to camp at least 8 times growing up. There aren't a whole lot of people I love more than Dixie Power- she has always been like a second mom to me....

My little sister Lisa and her husband, Cory, from Decatur, Illinois.... I put this here because I'm sure Lisa hates this picture. She's much prettier than this...

Grace Naruto (I forget her married name) and Carletta (Turner) Ooten, my little sistrs best friends growing up. I love it when I get to see them, and try to make them laugh with old stories about growing up, and the dumb stuff we used to do. They both have beautiful children- this is Carletta's daughter, Claire.

No comments: