Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's been such a long while since I blogged, and lots have happened. I don't know- sometimes you get in the habit, and then you get out of the habit. I don't have too much of an excuse- I had the week between Christmas and New Years off, but with the in-laws in town, the busyness of the holidays, and an expecting wife, I didn't get to it. I also have put a little more attention to my two YouTube sites. I have two channels- dsimpson41 and thirstysmithers- and between the two, I have had over 18,000 hits in the last few months. Here's a recent video I posted from a TV show I used to direct on Sunday mornings back in the late 80's- early 90's, live at 7AM. Yes, LIVE at 7AM. The gospel group Brush Arbor came for a visit, and this was one of the songs they did. I love this one...

We had a good Christmas. How about you?
Chloe is walking with the help of a little walker thingy. I will post the video tomorrow if I can get to it (yeah, right)....
I wrote a Christmas newsletter about my family. If you'd like one, please e-mail me at dsimpson41@yahoo.com.
I'll post again soon!

No comments: