Sunday, April 19, 2009

Last Thursday my Aunt Dee from Castro Valley, California, came to Vegas on her way to visit my Aunt Bea (Yes, Aunt Bea and Aunt Dee, my dad's sisters, the remaining two from eight kids), and we were thrilled that she stayed with us for a night. Some of my favorite times as child were spent on vacation at her home in the Bay area, so I was glad to return he hospitality. Her husband, my Uncle Cecil, passed away last year at age 87. After spending a fun evening together, we drove her to St. George on Friday. Aunt Bea has a beautiful condo on the bluff high above St. George Blvd. I didn't take a photo of the view straight on, but you can get an idea of her views from the photos wih the Red Rock mountains in the background. Connor, Chloe, and Caleb were satisfactory entertainment for all of us.



No comments: