Saturday, November 03, 2007

We returned Friday from a five day fall vacation to Prescott, Arizona. Annette and I, and the kids, and Annette's mom Anita, stayed in a cabin in the woods, and had a great time.

We went to the historic County Courthouse Square, on Whisky Row, and I tired out my wife and her mother with my limited knowlege of movies that were made there. ("Did you know that the movie 'Billy Jack' was filmed here, and this was the exact spot where Billy kicked some butt defending the hippies?")

Annette and I took Connor trick-or-treating on Mount Vernon Avenue on a tree-lined, idealic neighborhood in Prescott, and I guess the word got out that we were coming, because they blocked off the roads, and over 2000 kids marched up and down the street demanding candy. It was pretty impressive. It's my hope to have a little video of our time in Prescott on this blog soon...

No comments: