Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Back in 2002, when Connor was a couple months old, I stayed home one work day because I was sick. I couldn't have been that sick, because I had an idea for a picture, the one above. I took a photo of Connor laying on a piece of Chroma green fabric I had, then I went in the back yard and took a photo of the trampoline beside the pool. Put it together, hahaha, funny photo, right?...
A few years later I was surfing the net, and found a website, Museum of Hoaxes (www.museumofhoaxes.com). On a whim, I sent the photo of Connor to the webmaster, and in a few minutes he posted it on his site. People wrote in, claiming it real, claiming it fraud, accusing me of child abuse- it was pretty cool. Alex Boese, the webmaster, liked it so much, he included it in a book he wrote last year, Hippo vs. Dwarf (you can look it up). I thought you'd enjoy seeing Connor in all his athletic glory...
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/2694

No comments: