Monday, April 30, 2007

Here's photos of 2/3's of the kids. Caleb is such a sweet little baby, but he is our crybaby for sure. He'll scream on cue if you take the bottle out of his mouth or if you startle him, and he has a good little scream going on. He is so cute, and fun to be with, though...

Chloe is our little one girl wrecking crew, and is also pretty fast with the water works. If I say, "No no Chloe," for whatever reason she's giving me at the time, the tears flow like she was Tammy Faye Baker. She is a drama queen! This photo was taken at Easter, and I've been doing various things with Photoshop, so the colors may look a little un-natural- sorry.


I took Connor to his first Las Vegas 51's baseball game Friday night, and he lasted three innings, about the same as our starting pitcher. It's a great time- he gets a hot dog, a gatorade, some cracker jacks, he takes my camera and takes pictures of me, he goes and sees the mascot Cosmo, and he's ready to go. Somewhere in there there's a baseball game.

No comments: